The Stellaridge has been updated with a newly developed material for the main body and rainfly to deliver world-class lightness and stability, making it truly valuable in all environments.
Our original pole-to-tent attachment allows for quick setup even in heavy wind. The Stellaridge series can be used year round in a variety of conditions by using separately sold options like the rainfly and footprint.
- Tent body.
- 4 Guy lines.
- 12 of 16 cm Aluminum stakes.
- Stuff sacks included.
- 1 Emergency pole sleeve.
- Canopy: 10-denier Ripstop Polyester (Water repellent treatment).
- Floor: 30-denier Ballistic Nylon Ripstop (Urethane coating, water pressure resistant to 1,500 mm).
- Pole: Aluminum (Pole diameter: 8.5 mm).
- Packed size: Main: 14.5 x 30 cm / Pole: 5 x 41 cm.
- Main body weight: 1.08 kg (includes tent body, poles, guy lines, stakes, stuff sacks).
- Minimum packed weight: 1.23 kg (includes tent body, poles, and rain fly; sold separately).
- Total packed weight: 1.43 kg (includes tent body, poles, guy lines, stakes, stuff sacks, and rain fly; sold separately).
- Weight: 1410 g
- Wash away stains and soiling with water. Avoid direct sunlight and allow to air dry in a cool well ventilated area. If stored wet or soiled, mold can grow and the fabric can start to prematurely deteriorate.
- Over time the material's water repellent treatment will deteriorate. To restore the water repellent abilities, reapply a water repellent spray (sold separately).
- Do not dry clean or wash in washing machine. This can damage the fabric.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.