This 60L pack is constructed with high-quality nylon ripstop and a long list of features to provide versatile performance at a light weight while on multiday backpacking trips and winter mountaineering missions. The top lid conveniently converts into a waist or sling pack when needed.
Please note that the Evening Green colour comes without a top lid.
- Aqua Barrier Sack offers an impressive level of waterproofness (body and top lid)..
- Roll-Up Closure System for quick access to pack contents..
- Equipped with pocketable side buckles to fasten roll-up closure down the sides..
- Super Wishbone System features an adjustable aluminum frame to deliver a fine-tuned fit..
- EVA foam back panel provides cushioning, breathability and quick-drying properties..
- Shoulder harness adjusts to fit back length..
- Height-Adjustable Sternum Strap helps secure the shoulder harness in place..
- Removable top lid is usable as a waist or sling pack (strap included)..
- 2-way accessible side pocket is easily accessible while wearing the pack..
- Articulated hipbelt wraps the body for a comfortable fit..
- Compression Strap secures long items and helps hold the load closer to the body..
- Ice Axe / Pole Strap (front) secures your gear quickly and easily..
- Hydration compatible..
- Body material: 100-denier nylon ripstop (urethane coating).
- Bottom material: 210-denier nylon ripstop (urethane coating).
- Back panel material: EVA foam.
- Inner sack material: Montbell HYDROPRO (70-denier nylon ripstop with urethane coating).
- Capacity: 60 Litres.
- Size: H82 x W32 x D24 cm (H32 x W13 x D9.5 in)..
- Torso length (adjustable): 49, 53, 57 cm (19.3, 20.8, 22.4 in)..
- Weight: 1950 g
- To clean stains and soiling brush away any dirt then lightly rinse with a mild soap. Rinse off and dry in shade.
- Do not dry clean or wash in a washing machine. this can damage the product's fabric.
- Do not tumble dry, shortens product lifespan.
- Water repellency will naturally decrease over time. to restore water repellency, first clean any dirt or residue from the fabric's surface and then apply a water repellent treatment (sold separately).
- Store in a well ventilated, cool, dry place.
- Do not store together with gasoline or paint stripper.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.