By adopting a classic tailor's trick and paring it with durable, high value materials MontBell has brought extreme comfort to those passionate about outdoor recreation. We found that integrating a woven fabric "cut on the bias" and orienting the fabric's warp and weft threads at 45 degrees to most major seam lines the sleeping bag becomes more fluid in nature. To create an even more comfortable system we utilize an elasticized thread in the stitch to create small "gathers" in the quilting. Through the combination of strategic seam orientation and the stretch provided by gathered quilting we offer unrivaled fit and comfort. These innovations allow the sleeping bag to move with you as you change positions throughout the night, drawing the insulation closer to your body and eliminating drafty dead spaces. Keep body heat inside your sleeping bag, where it belongs.
To create an even more comfortable system we utilize an elasticized thread in the stitch to create small "gathers" in the quilting. Through the combination of strategic seam orientation and the stretch provided by gathered quilting we offer unrivaled fit and comfort. These innovations allow the sleeping bag to move with you as you change positions throughout the night, drawing the insulation closer to your body and eliminating drafty dead spaces. Keep body heat inside your sleeping bag, where it belongs.
- Multi-tube construction.
- Two way right or left hand mating zippers (67 in / 170 cm).
- Anti-snagging slider cover.
- Tunnel Hood (limits exposure of your head helping keep in warmth).
- Neck Baffle.
- Hood Adjuster (Drawcord for face hole adjustment).
- Draft Tube (covering the zipper to shut out cold air) Auto Locking zipper (to limit zipper ”slip” during the night).
- Triangle Gusset (Reinforcement at the end of the zipper) Stuff sack included (Tapered, bias stretch stuff sack for easier packing).
- Fabric: 30-denier Super multi Polyester taffeta (water repellent finish).
- Insulation: Montbell 650 Fill Power EX DOWN.
- Compressed size: 20 x 40 cm (7.9 x 15.6 in.) (11.1 L).
- EN TESTED: 4 degrees Celsius (Comfort), -1 degrees Celsius (Lower Limit), -17 degrees Celsius (Extreme).
- Max User Height: 6 ft 6 in / 198 cm.
- Shoulder girth when relaxed: 63 in / 160 cm.
- Shoulder girth when stretched: 82 in / 208 cm.
- Knee girth when relaxed: 53 in / 134 cm.
- Knee girth when stretch: 69 in / 174 cm.
- Super Spiral Stretch System (US. Patent NO. 7,900,301).
- Weight: 960 g
- Do not bleach.
- Use down specific detergent.
- Hand wash or gentle cycle wash with cold water and hang it to dry.
- If you wish to use a dryer, please tumble dry with low heatpatting the item will help restore loft to the down.
- Tumble dry / Normal / Low heat.
- Do not iron.
- Usually added to line or drip dry / Dry away from direct sunlight.
- Dry clean / Petroleum solvent only.
- Wet cleaning / Mild process.
- Washing only at the end of season should be enough.
- Do not wash frequently, it may cause fabric damage.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.