The flagship model in our rainwear collection, this jacket manages to be feature rich yet ultralight and features GORE-TEX for maximum water resistance.
The Storm Cruiser Jacket represents the culmination of 25 years of continuous refinement, yeilding a jacket with enhanced comfort, improved mobility and light weight reliability which will serve you for many years.
Feature rich, yet light in weight we pair 20-denier 3-layer C-Knit fabric with hand pockets, and full adjustability to offer leading edge 10-ounce rain gear. The use of our K-Mono Cut pattern reduces seam lines to insure a light design and minimize areas where water can breach your full coverage storm shell. Attention to small details in design and manufacturing has yielded a jacket with enhanced comfort, improved mobility, and light weight reliability.
- 42 cm (16.5 in) Pit Zips for venting excess heat and moisture.
- 3-Way Adjustable Hood ensures a snug fit and visibility.
- Roll Up Hood with a hook-and-loop tab fastens the hood in place when not in use, preventing it from flapping.
- Weather resistant Aqua-Tect zipper keeps out water while minimising weight.
- Original Sewing Pattern under arms allows unrestricted movement.
- Original K-mono Cut design minimises seam lines.
- Articulated Arms improves fit and allows for dynamic movement.
- Bonded Hem saves weight and prevents water retention .
- Adjustable Alpine Cuffs help keep wind, rain and snow out.
- Hem Adjuster quickly cinches the hem and helps shut out cold air.
- Fully seam sealed.
- Smart Sewing Technology reduces weight by removing excess fabric around seam lines.
- 2 zippered hand pockets.
- Front zipper: Left hand insert (right side zipper).
- Stuff sack included.
- Membrane: 3-layer GORE-TEX C-KNIT Backer Technology.
- Fabric: 20-denier Ballistic Nylon Ripstop (DWR finish).
- Water resistance: 50,000 mm.
- Breathability: 35,000 g / m / 24 hrs (JIS L-1099 B-1 method).
- Compressed size: 8 x 8 x 15 cm.
- Centre back length: 73.5 cm (28.9 in.).
- Weight: 284 g
- Regular care is an expected part of using outdoor garments. Proper care will maximise the product's performance and lifespan. Improper care may void warranties.
- Machine wash: Warm (use delicates net), neutral tech wash only.
- Bleaching: Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry: Normal / Low Heat.
- Natural drying: Line or drip dry / Dry away from direct sunlight.
- Ironing: Low (not typically required), do not iron zipper or adhesive tape.
- Dry clean: Petroleum solvent only.
- Close Zipper when washing.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.