A canopy to create a vestibule for Mighty Dome tents. It allows you to make a convenient space to put shoes and other items you don't want in your tent. It is made with a newly developed nylon, which prevents retention of water, stopping the fabric from sagging when wet.
Features a vent for air circulation. Comes with stuff sack and pegs.
- Material: 20-denier nylon ripstop (urethane coating, water pressure resistant to 1,500mm).
- Pole: 7000 series aluminum with internal shock cord (pole diameter: 7.3mm).
- Size: Height 95 cm × Length 80 cm.
- Weight: 280 g
- Ultraviolet rays from the sun can damage the tent's fabric. Sulfur gas from natural hot springs can also shorten the tent's lifespan.
- Be careful when handling pegs or tent parts as they have sharp edges.
- When assembling the poles, make sure all sections are fully inserted and be careful of pinching your fingers in between pole sections.
- When assembling the poles, make sure the area is clear and be carefull of other people in the area.
- When attaching the poles to the tent, be careful of recoil.
- Do NOT allow children to assemble the poles or stake pegs.
- Use pegs and guylines to stake your tent all times. The pegs included with the tent may not be suitable for all ground conditions, such as sand or snow. Before pitching the tent, check ground conditions to see if staking pegs is possible.
- This product has a waterproof urethane coating. Depending on the difference in temperature and humidity, water may condense on the inside. This does not mean the product is leaking. Condensa- tion can be prevented with adequate ventilation.
- When assembling the poles, make sure all sections are fully inserted. Poles may be damaged if not fully inserted.
- Do NOT pull the shock cord more than necessary. Recoil can damage poles as seen in the figure to the right.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.