Features excellent insulation in a waterproof and breathable format thanks to the GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper fabric to help keep you dry on those powder runs down, and warm on the chairlift rides back up.
Compared to other synthetic insulations of equal weight, Montbell's original EXCELOFT insulation achieves the highest thermal insulation for ultimate heat retention while wicking moisture efficiently away from your skin. It is highly packable, while maintaining loft after repeated compression cycles making it extremely resilient. Montbell’s specially formulated DWR is called Polkatex, The one weakness of common water repellents is their susceptibility to friction and laundering. If you notice that rain is no longer beading off your jacket and instead soaking into the outer fabric, it means the water repellent coating has worn off. Unlike common water repellent treatments, we developed Polkatex to resist wear from friction and laundering, helping keep your technical garments performing their best.
- GORE-TEX Infinium Windstopper provides windproofing while maintaining breathability.
- Seam sealed and finished with a durable water resistant (DWR) treatment to enhance water protection.
- Exceloft insulation provides lofty heat retention, and continues to give some warmth even when wet.
- The lining material prevents static electricity buildup.
- 3-Way Adjustable Hood ensures a snug fit and visibility.
- Helmet Compatible Hood fits over a ski/snowboard helmet.
- Face Shield Collar protects the face from wind and snow.
- Zip End Guard protects your chin and face.
- Articulated Arms improve fit and allow for dynamic movement.
- Adjustable Alpine Cuff helps keep wind and snow out.
- Weather resistant Aqua-Tect zipper keeps out water in a lightweight form.
- Pocket Hem Adjuster allows for cinching the hem while helping keep out chill air.
- Anti-Fog Collar minimizes eyewear fogging and frost around the mouth.
- Powder Skirt helps keep out cold drafts and snow.
- Left Cuff Pocket stows an IC ski pass or small items.
- 6 pockets (2 zippered hand pockets, 1 zippered chest pocket, 1 left cuff pocket, 1 zippered internal pocket, 1 internal drop-in pocket).
- Stuff sack included.
- Fabric: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER.
- Front: 50-denier Friction-weave Polyester (100% Polyester).
- Lining: 20-denier Ballistic Nylon Taffeta.
- Insulation: Montbell EXCELOFT 50 g / m (100% Polyester).
- Montbell POLKATEX DWR treatment.
- Compressed size: 15 x 24 cm.
- Weight: 519 g
- Hand wash / Cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Usually added to line or drip dry / Dry away from direct sunlight.
- Iron / Low.
- Do not dry clean.
- Wet cleaning / Gentle process.
- Use press cloth.
- Do not spin.
- Do not iron on zipper, adhesive tape and print label.
- Do not leave wet.
Is your site secure?
We take security seriously. We not only have the latest in security Certificates from InstantSSL in the USA but use the latest encryptions for all credit card transactions.
Do you distribute my name and address to any 3rd Party?
Do you accept Credit cards for Australian orders?
Yes. We accept credit cards via the Paypal portal. You do not have to have a Paypal account to use this facility.
What payment do you accept for international orders?
All international orders are paid using PayPal.
What are your freight and handling charges?
Orders under $250.00 AUD to Australian addresses will be charged $9.99 shipping and handling and shipping to New Zealand addresses is $20.00. For orders over $250.00 AUD, shipping is free. Australian Express shipping is available for $15.00 AUD at checkout.
Over sized items may incur an additional charge at checkout.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
If you have made an incorrect choice Montbell will exchange or refund regular priced items with proof of purchase within 14 days of the tracked delivery date provided your item(s) are unused, unworn and undamaged and include all original tags, labels and packaging. If the product is not returned within the 14 days there is a 30 day exchange or store credit policy. Any return for reasons of change of mind or size change will be conducted at the customer's expense.
In the unlikely event that you receive an item in your order that is not what you ordered or is faulty please reach out to our customer service team through the online chat, store phone number or visiting us in store and we can facilitate a return.
Can I return my online purchase at one of the stores?
Yes, with proof of purchase, we will gladly exchange, repair or credit any purchase made online at any of our Australian stores within 14 days of purchase.
What if I have lost my receipt?
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide the proof of purchase if the receipt is lost eg: credit card statement.
How soon will my refund/exchange be processed?
Your refund/exchange will be processed within 7-10 working days from receipt of returned goods
Do you return Sale Items?
Should you experience a fault or defect with a sale item we will exchange, repair or refund the item providing that the fault or defect was not evident at time of purchase and not the reason the product was discounted in the first place. A refund or exchange is not available on sale items should you simply change your mind.
Where do I return my goods?
478-484 Penshurst St,
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
(02) 9417 7044
Please include a copy of the return/exchange form found here.
Please note: Unless the item is found faulty, all shipping costs are at the sender's expense and must be received unworn and with tags attached. Refunds will be processed within 7-10 days of receipt of the item.